So if you're considering doing something with your fruit, whether that be cider, beer, wine or spirit, and you're a little unsure of where to start, let us help!
At Brew2Bottle we have a couple of options that we think will help you get your fruit to where you want it to be, in a timely fashion, with relatively little fuss and without making a mess in your kitchen, shed or garage, depending on which option you go for.
Option 1 - Off-site hire
This option allows you to hire a scratter or press, or both, to use at your own premises for an agreed period.
Off-site hire pricing
- Scratter - £8 per day
- Large press - £11 per day
- * Deposit and completion of hire form required
- * Equipment must be thoroughly cleaned and returned in full working order
Option 2 - onsite hire
This option allows you to visit the shop and use our onsite scratting and pressing facilities.
On-site hire pricing
- Scratter - £2 per hour
- Large press - £3 per hour
- * For this you will need to provide your own demijohns/carboy/other container to take your juice home, and also any knives for chopping.
The nice thing about this option is that you don't have to mess up your own kitchen, shed or garage.
In both cases advice and us showing you how to use it is free, but please make sure to call the shop first, as we're sure you'll appreciate these are popular services at this time of the year!
"Just Add Fruit!"